VALUE PLUS PROGRAM®
Cost savings is one of the most important value-creating processes that Hagemeyer North America (HNA) brings to our customers. Our formal structure, tools, experience, and training have certainly paid off because HNA's documented and accepted cost savings to our customers over the past six years have exceeded $250 million.
Hagemeyer North America’s confidential internal database is called Value Plus Program® (VPP). This tool, along with standardized proposal worksheets, is used to propose, calculate, implement, and track all of the cost savings initiatives we identify and drive for our customers, including:
Contact your local Hagemeyer North America representative for more information.
- productivity gains
- vendor consolidation
- inventory reduction
- inventory management and replenishment
- piece price reductions and price containment
- applied technology (EDI, bar coding, etc.)
- integrated services (technical, consulting, etc.)
- on-site facilities (on-site stores, vending machines, etc.)